Stress Test My Portfolio
Don’t just hope your portfolio survives the next market downturn! Find out how it will fare, and then learn how you can potentially strengthen it.
NorthStar Financial & Retirement Planning’s Portfolio Stress Test examines how your portfolio might perform in several market scenarios, including market crashes, portfolio deflations, and recessions.
Gain deeper insight into your financial plan and the potential risks to your retirement with our portfolio stress test!
With your portfolio stress test, you will receive:
- An inventory of your current insurance and investment assets.
- An investment risks review.
- A Hidden Levers® market risk report.
- A MorningStar® Stock Intersection and Portfolio Snapshot report.
- A fee breakdown of how much you are paying for your investments.
- A retirement plan that addresses any risks uncovered by the stress test.
Get your portfolio stress test
For a limited time, we will test your portfolio for free (up to a $450 value).
Don’t wait! Discover today what you need to help protect your future.
IMPORTANT: The projections generated by HiddenLevers regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. Assumptions on rates of return and standard deviation used in this analysis are based on historical return data for each security and asset class. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time. You cannot invest directly in a benchmark or index. Index results do not reflect fees, expenses, or sales charges incurred when making investments.